My approach combines an eclectic style that combines elements of cognitive-behavioral therapy, DBT, Parts Therapy and Emotionally Focused Therapy, Motivational Interviewing, Gestalt, Psychodynamic, mindfulness, REBT therapy.
I am also a professionally trained hypnotherapist and NLP Practitioner. These approaches being able to swiftly identify the cause(s) of presenting issues by using the power of the sub-conscious mind. Hypnotherapy is great for habit breaking; such as weight loss and stop smoking. It is also useful for unwanted fears and phobias. It can also be an effective treatment for trauma, dealing with experiences quickly to minimise historic distress.
I have worked with clients with a wide range of challenges including depression, anxiety, relationship issues, parenting problems, career challenges, life transitions, OCD and ADHD. I also work to help my clients learn how to live with and thrive despite through divorce, conflict, separation, experiences of trauma, emotional or physical abuse, or diagnoses of complex/serious mental health illnesses.
- Cruse Bereavement, Trauma and Grief
- CTAA Accredited Relationship Counselling Diploma
- Group Weight Loss 10 Week Training
- Hypnotherapy for Smoking Cessation
- Hypno Gastric Band
- Working in Private Practice
- Parts Therapy
- NLP Practitioner
- Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling (AIM Level 4)
- Diploma in Counselling Skills and Theory (AIM Level 4)
- Certificate in Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills (AIM Level 3)
- Legal Practice (LPC)
- Part Time Postgraduate Diploma in
- Legal Studies (CPE
- BA (Hons.) History Degree
Request a consultation with our team
We will be in touch to discuss how we can help