Adolescent & adult counsellor
My name is Hannah Benson, I am a BACP registered, integrative counsellor specialising in working with adolescents (11+) and the challenges that can occur during this crucial stage in development.
My experience consists of working with adults and young people within a school setting, as part of a youth counselling organisation and remotely. I aim to provide a confidential and reflective space where young people can explore any difficulties they are experiencing, share their story and be truly seen and heard.
I draw upon different theories I have studied and tailor my relational approach to meet my client’s unique needs – I am willing to listen, talk, or use creative resources as I appreciate that sometimes we do not have the words to explain how we are feeling.
Facing our pain and difficulties in counselling is not an easy process but it can also bring about a much-needed sense of relief and clarity as we strive to understand our reality and learn how best for ourselves to cope with life’s challenges.
- Adolescent and student mental health
- Building Self Esteem and Confidence
- Stress Management
- Working with areas of Neuro Diversity
- Level 5 Diploma in Counselling Adolescents
- Level 5 Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling
- Level 3 Safeguarding Children & Vulnerable Adult
- Enhanced DBS Certificate
- Member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
Request a consultation with our team
We will be in touch to discuss how we can help