We all experience challenges in our life and sometimes trauma, it can be a struggle to make sense of it and find a way to move forward.
It is a privilege for me that you would share your experiences and I will provide a compassionate space so you can be heard and understood. I use an integrative therapy style based on what works for you so together we can explore what is preventing you from making the most of your life.
I have a background in the military and two front line services, so I have plenty of life experience and can support you safely with whatever is troubling you.
- Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling Practice
- Trama Risk Management Practitioner
- Safeguarding Level 3
- Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills Level 3
- Self-Harm and suicide Awareness and prevention (RQF) level 2
- Mindfulness and NLP practictioner
- National Counselling and Psychotherapy Society (NCPS) Membership Number - NCS22-03257
Request a consultation with our team
We will be in touch to discuss how we can help